Carbon management is where all the carbon energy efficiency and strategy measures come together into a route map for improvement.
- Carbon Management incorporates activities including
- Setting a base line carbon footprint
- Working with the organisation to understand and improve how energy and carbon is managed
- Integrating carbon reduction activities across different parts of an organisation
- Formulating and implementing policy
- Analysing and implementing monitoring and targeting;
- Identifying and embedding carbon savings;
- Strategic investment
- Setting briefs for new developments and upgrading works
- Behaviour change and awareness training
- Post occupancy energy monitoring
Ecoteric are working with major organisations in Carbon Management activities and have a long track record in catalysing organisations to change and improve their carbon management.