Wither ever more stringent energy performance required by building regulations, modelling and advice is needed early in the process. Ecoteric specialise in working with design teams and clients on new buildings and refurbishments to make sure a good energy rating is achieved.
- We can model from sketch scheme onwards through to final lodged EPCs,
- Ecoteric undertake the full Part L2 submission including overheat check and system requirements.
- We have a range of modelling tools from simple SBEM for an economical commercial EPC, DesignBuilder to offer a more comprehensive outcome and IES for more complex buildings and very low carbon solutions.
- Our modellers are experienced designers and sustainability professionals and will advise on the impact of thermal insulation, air tightness, building services solutions and renewable /LZC energy on the energy rating.
- Our modelling supports our sustainable design services such as renewable feasibility studies, thermal and daylighting modelling , and can be used for our BREEAM and LEED assessments.
- We can also offer SAP and domestic EPCs.