Monitoring and targeting (M&T) energy use is a critical component of an effective energy management program.
- M&T techniques provide energy managers and users with feedback on operating practices, results of energy management projects and guidance on the level of energy use that is expected in a certain period.
- M&T is a useful tool to not only track energy use but also to control it. It turns data on energy use into useful information that can lead to significant energy and cost savings.
- This can provide feedback so that when you make a change; you can see the impact.
- The key to effective monitoring and targeting is to understand what you have, how you want to measure it, how the information needs to be presented and what action has to be taken as a result.
- Ecoteric are able to work alongside all sort s of organisations and tailor solutions that will be effective in achieving these objectives.
- We employ chartered engineers and energy technologists with a depth of understanding of both engineering systems and buildings, organisation dynamics and M&T systems.